A French Press or Plunger – is a great all-round piece of coffee equipment. Easy to use, it complements any roast. Our plunger is perfect for when you’re going solo or expecting company.
- Preheat the plunger with a splash of freshly boiled water and tip it out.
- Add 1 scoop of coffee per cup.
- Top with freshly boiled water.
- Pop the lid on, leaving the plunger up and let it brew for a few minutes – if left too long, the coffee will over-extract, leaving you with a bitter cup.
- Slowly press the plunger down.
- Pour and enjoy!